Tax and financial advisor - high net worth individuals, trusts, estates and partnerships
Ir is envisioned that this position will become involved in all aspects of the client relationship, which would include financial planning, tax planning and return review, and investment advisory services. This is a great opportunity for an experienced tax professional who wishes to work with high net worth individuals on a broad array of services.
Manage Existing Client Relationships:
Due to growth and demand of our current clients, we are looking to add a tax and financial advisor to our team. This is an established practice with no business development expectations.
Unique Long-Term Career Opportunity:
You will have the opportunity to work with high net worth clients in all aspects of their financial and tax planning. You will be expected to assume responsibility for existing client relationships and efficiently and effectively manage all aspects of this relationship. You will have opportunities to deliver quality integrated services and build a long-term career.
Attractive base salary with annual target bonus, full array of health and welfare benefits, including gym membership, and longer term equity participation potential for the right candidate.
Varied and Interesting Work:
Not only will you work on very complex client tax returns, you will have opportunities to grow your knowledge of other integrated financial planning and investment strategies and become involved in all aspects of client relationships.
You get to see and experience the impact of your contributions while maintaining and developing client relationships.
We are a financial and tax planning and investment advisory firm. We work with approximately 160 families and have approximately $700 million under management. Our clients are generally mid to high net worth individuals seeking financial planning and investment advice from an objective, unaffiliated service. The firm provides its clients objective investment advisory services along with a comprehensive array of planning services including financial planning, tax planning and compliance services, and estate and trust planning and administration.
· Review and finalize federal and state individual, fiduciary, partnership, S-Corporation and estate and gift tax returns and prepare these types of returns for more complex clients.
· Prepare tax planning projections for individuals and trusts as well as direct staff on planning for clients.
· Prepare integrated financial projections and lead meetings with clients (after initial training period)
· Understand investment policy for clients and apply this knowledge in writing quarterly reports
· 3+ years of experience preferred, preparing and reviewing complex federal and state individual, fiduciary and partnership returns.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; a CPA and/or advanced degree in taxation is a plus.
· Exposure to investment partnership K-1 Schedules and multi-state nonresident income tax returns.
· Experience preparing and/or reviewing S-Corporation and estate and gift tax returns is a plus.
· Experience in financial planning and/or investments is a plus
· Strong professional communication skills.
· A desire to become involved in all aspects of the client relationship.
Contact Jeremy Ander at email@example.com to learn more or to apply for this opportunity.